MixEmergency Release Notes
- Fixed crash on exit.
- Added new multi-window preview layout mode.
- Added new MIDI mapping system.
- Improved the responsiveness of the crossfader smoothing.
- Added an autofade mode that is triggered by the playing media's velocity.
- Added adjustable "cut in" distance preference for the crossfader.
- Added the option to record audio using the Apple Lossless Codec.
- Quartz Compositions can now have up to 32 MIDI mapped buttons and sliders.
- Quartz Comoptision parameters can now be recorded.
- Added support for recording from audio devices with more than 2 channels.
- Added MIDI control of Preset tabs.
- Added Box Reverse effect for overlays.
- Added logging of large keyframe distances.
- Added numeric display of the delay compensation setting.
- Added the option to export only the left or right channel of a performance.
- Increased the maximum autofade duration to 32 seconds.
- The reverse crossfader preference now reverses all external controller's crossfaders.
- Changed the algorithms used to randomly select transitions and media.
- Added ability to clear the Media Bank by double-clicking on the Trash icon.
- Added a confirmation dialog when quitting MixEmergency.